Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yes! Another post finally!

So my little sister who is better at this blogging stuff than I am, has helped me with posting more pictures so here they are!! We spent the afternoon at Cami's and met with my dad for lunch. The girls are enjoying their popsicles outside...yum. Thanks Aunt Cami.

Ariana is so excited to start Kindergarten and she can't wait until her 5th birthday!! I can not believe she is already this old! She learned how to ride her bike without training wheels about a month ago and we took her to a bike shop to see what size bike she needed and she had to jump from a 12 inch bike to a 20 inch and typically for this age they should go to a 16 inch bike but even that one was still too small for her. So we tried her on the 20 inch and it fits great for her! It will definitely be one she will grow into. So a new big girl's bike is what she is getting for her birthday! More pictures to come on that...I promise!


My sweet little nephew, Stetson...he's the cutest, best baby boy I've even been around...he's such a good baby!!







Papa Alex brought the girls a little surprise and brought them a horsie toy. So here they are getting ready to gallop around the house!







3 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Well holy crap! It's so great to see a post from you! How are you guys? Your girls are adorable! Keep up the blogging--we all love it!

Cami and Phil said...

Hooray! I had to read it still even though I was just right there by you while you were posting! Thanks for the yummy sandwhiches by the way... Phil loved them too!

Angie Cazier said...

I love the post. I've been in bloggin slacker world. I finally updated today!! i will call Ari tomorrow for a belated bday..I just got done doing hair for the night, oh wait I think I'll call now, i forgot it's an hour difference there. chat with you soon. love ya