Monday, October 13, 2008

Back to Blogging!!

Yes so after getting chastised by my beloved sister-in-law, Angie, I am back to blogging!!! So sorry I've been a major slacker but now I'm going to for sure get back blogging since it's "the cool thing to do!" So here are some fabulous pictures of the Bailey Family getting together for the big Luau!(Thanks, Angie, for the pics.) It was Mom's 60th birthday party in combination with Dad's retirement party! It was just like a family reunion! What fun times! We had to have the party at Mom and Dad's house and garage since there was inclement weather. We originally were going to have the big party at Dan and Angie's beautiful huge backyard that they worked so hard on!! But we all had a great time anyways!! Thanks for the great party Baileys!!
Mom and Dad Bailey



We fit about 70 people in the garage. It was a blast.

Standing in line for the yummy food.

Makenna trying to get that darn pinata open for some candy.

The kids enjoying their candy, can you say sugar high!!!

All the girls in our mu mu's. Good times

8 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

Welcome back Lexi!! I hope all is well in Phoenix! What a fun party! You guys all look great in your Hawaii attire.

Angie Cazier said...

Remember, we need to see a new post once a week girly. love ya

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Hooray! You made my day with a new blog. The party was tons of fun...sorry we didn't really get to visit, but I hear Robert used his great PR skills and took food to the neighbor w/ parking problems. What a man! Keep bloggin'!

Anonymous said...

Man I miss the Bailey family...you guys are SO fun. Thanks Lexi for letting me know that you all have blogs...I am in HEAVEN! It is so fun to see updates on everyone.

Nat Lud said...

Glad Ang got on your tail! It was fun to see you last month! You guys are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lexi!

jeana said...

Happy Birthday Lexi, check out my birthday greeting to you. We need to see a new blog from you,so we can see how things are going for you in your new place. Love ya, miss having you up here and Sadie misses the girls!